Support Early Day Motion in favour of the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain!
6 MPs have called on UK MPs to support the following Early Day Motion in
favour of the Council of Ex-Muslims of Britain. You can help getting more
MPs on board by doing the following:
- Write to your MP, identifying and quoting the motion and ideally offering
arguments in favour of it. If you don’t know who your MP is or how to
contact them, visit http://www.parliament.uk /people.
- If your MP has already signed, congratulate them.
- Government ministers don’t sign EDMs. If your MP is a minister, ask them
what the Government are doing about the matter. You may be more likely to
elicit a response by asking more specific questions.
- If your MP hasn’t signed and isn’t a minister, urge them to sign.
- Encourage others to follow the same steps.
UK members please consider supporting the following House of Commons
Early Day Motion:
COUNCIL FOR EX-MUSLIMS OF BRITAIN
That this House supports the human right to freedom of religion or
belief, including the right to change one’s religion and welcomes
the launch on 21st June of the Council for ex-Muslims of Britain,
an organisation dedicated to speaking up for the rights of those
raised as Muslim but who have now left that religion.